Δευτέρα 12 Αυγούστου 2024

Metallica: One (Official Music Video)

I can't remember anythingCan't tell if this is true or a dreamDeep down inside I feel to screamThis terrible silence stops me
 
Now that the war is through with meI'm waking up, I cannot seeThat there's not much left of meNothing is real but pain now
 
Hold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, wake me
Back in the womb it's much too realIn pumps life that I must feelBut can't look forward to revealLook to the time when I'll live
 
Fed through the tube that sticks in meJust like a wartime noveltyTied to machines that make me beCut this life off from me
Hold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, wake me
 
Now the world is gone, I'm just oneOh God, help meHold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, help me
 
Darkness imprisoning meAll that I seeAbsolute horrorI cannot liveI cannot die
 Trapped in myselfBody my holding cell
Landmine has taken my sight 
Taken my speechTaken my hearingTaken my armsTaken my legsTaken my soulLeft me with life in hell

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Το blog TEO O ΜΑΣΤΟΡΑΣ ουδεμία ευθύνη εκ του νόμου φέρει σχετικά σε άρθρα που αναδημοσιεύονται από διάφορα ιστολόγια. Δημοσιεύονται όλα για την δική σας ενημέρωση.